Thanks to the support of the University of the Aftermarket Foundation, 131 students pursuing automotive aftermarket careers will receive scholarships for the 2014-2015 academic year.
“Whether seeking educations at two year and four year institutions, all of these students represent the future of the automotive aftermarket,” said Rusty Bishop, chief executive officer of Federated Auto Parts Distributors and chairman of the University of the Aftermarket Foundation. “The University of the Aftermarket Foundation is proud to support these worthy recipients in the pursuit of their aftermarket careers.”
The scholarship winners will receive a $1,000 scholarship to advance their education, either at two-year vocational / technical colleges or four-year colleges and universities. All of these students are either attending or entering vocational programs to become mechanical, collision, or heavy duty repair professionals, or are in a business or engineering major that will lead to a career in the automotive aftermarket. This year’s recipients are:
* Sandra Albarran Santos, Phoenix, Ariz.
* Timothy Altner, Kintnersville, Pa.
* Tyler Anderson, Brooklyn Park, Minn.
* Riley Andrews, Piffard, N.Y.
* Jose Angeles, West Chicago, Ill.
* Jacob Arden, Madisonville, Tenn.
* Justin Arnsmeier, Brodhead, Wis.
* Crystal Avila, Wenatchee, Wash.
* Angel Astorga, Oceanside, Calif.
* Presley Barker, Filley, Kansas
* James Biaglow, Mayfield Heights, Ohio
* Tyler Bagby, Kansas City, Kansas
* William Bartling, Cheboygan, Mich.
* Marqus Bennett, Olathe, Kansas
* Tayler Bonecutter, Calif., Mo.
* Logan Boyle, Vale, Oregon
* Casey Brochu, Turner, Maine
* Dhillon Buhrman, Grand Island, Neb.
* Brenden Bungert, Lakeville, Minn.
* Jacob Calvillo, San Jose, Calif.
* Brandon Chludil, Chesaning, Mich.
* Daryl Clement, Willingboro, N.J.
* Justin Crooks, Westminster, S.C.
* Alex Cross, Lake Luzerne, N.Y.
* Alexander Cuellar, Carbondale, Ill.
* Timothy Davidson, Palm Coast, Fla.
* Calvin Dell, Pittsburg, Kansas
* Matthew Diemer, Rineyville, Ky.
* James Divis, Lemont, Ill.
* Logan Dolatowski, Clinton, Utah
* Austin Dowler, Mashpee, Mass.
* Lane Elliott, Nashville, Tenn.
* Lee Engelhardt, Birch Run, Mich.
* Taylor Falk, Batavia, Ill.
* Preston Friend, Wheelersburg, Ohio
* Robert Gaines, Moberly, Mo.
* Benjamin Gallagher, Lansdale, Pa.
* Braden Gowers, Nampa, Idaho
* Paul Grate, Saugus, Calif.
* Brady Harp, Zanesville, Ohio
* Kevin Hash, Woodlawn, Va.
* Michael Haymes, Waleska, Ga.
* Clare Hegwer, Grand Prairie, Texas
* Lillian Heidenreich, Montgomery, N.Y.
* Matthew Heick, West Branch, Iowa
* Cameron Hernandez, Elizabethtown, Ky.
* Victor Hernandez Diaz, Arden, N.C.
* Benjamin Hicks, Irvine, Calif.
* Zachary Hill, Danville, Indiana
* Jonathan Hladney, Brackenridge, Pa.
* Derek Hoger, Minnetonka, Minn.
* Alex Holle, Chandler, Ariz.
* Tanner Horton, Dalton Gardens, Idaho
* Mari Howe, Hendersonville, Tenn.
* Brooke Hull, Cedar Springs, Mich.
* Alex Hussmann, Gulf Breeze, Fla.
* Dustin Hutton, Hammond, N.Y.
* Abdallah Ibrahim, Wiggins, Colo.
* Andrew Joestgen, Dodgeville, Wis.
* Robert Johnson III, Volga, West Va.
* Jeremy Johnson, Mansfield, Ohio
* Seth Keesler, Greenville, Mich.
* Tristan Kemp, Sunapee, N.H.
* Sarah Kittrell, Morehead City, N.C.
* Austin Kochenash, Danielsville, Pa.
* Rebecca Kunkel, Alburtis, Pa.
* Alexander Larson, Clarence, N.Y.
* Eric Leeseberg, Coon Rapids, Minn.
* Broderick Lentz, Nashville, Tenn.
* Eric Long, Cary, N.C.
* James Lowe, Cleveland, Ohio
* Dalton Lyons, Sundance, Wyo.
* Jamie Marroquin, San Antonio, Texas
* Brigida Marsh, Longview, Texas
* Matthew Mauro, Liverpool, N.Y.
* Daniel Maxwell, Fort Worth, Texas
* Kyle May, Madison Heights, Va.
* Jerome McCall, Kotzebue, Alaska
* Jonathan Monroe, Gray, Ga.
* Zachary Mueller, Riverside, Calif.
* Austin Mulcahy, Marion, Ill.
* Joshua Myers, Dillsburg, Pa.
* Harmon Newhouse, Bonners Ferry, Idaho
* Brice Nethers, Newark, Ohio
* Isaac Nowak, Madison, Wis.
* Zachary Olsen, Bel Air, Md.
* John Palkovitz, Lockport, Ill.
* Gregory Peck, Ferryville, Wis.
* Masey Peone, Ellensburg, Wash.
* Luis Peraza, Port Hueneme, Calif.
* Andrew Plewniak, North Tonawanda, N.Y.
* Joseph Rademacher, Cologne, Minn.
* Alec Raso, Rockland, Maine
* Evan Reinert, Versailles, Mo.
* Paul Rice, Tewksbury, Mass.
* Dalton Richards, Woodstock, Ga.
* John Ritchie, Gilbert, Ariz.
* Dakota Rutherford, Muscle Shoals, Ala.
* Kelsey Rutledge, Hodgenville, Ky.
* Scott St. Cyr-Hogaboom, Enosburg Falls, Vermont
* Xaviar Sanders, Gloster, Miss.
* Douglas Santos, Philadelphia, Pa.
* Kayla Savage, Middletown, Ohio
* Jordan Schaller, Cumming, Ga.
* Steven Simpkins, Altamonte Springs, Fla.
* Antoine Small, San Antonio, Texas
* ODell Smith, Houston, Texas
* Lucas Smotherman, Hohenwald, Tenn.
* Hayden Spoelstra, Olivet, Mich.
* Richard Stanley III, Deland, Fla.
* Christopher Szigeti, Tacoma, Wash.
* Ryan Talaga, South Lyon, Mich.
* James Tangman, Guntersville, Ala.
* Todd Terrill, Monroe City, Mo.
* Kien Thay, Los Angeles, Calif.
* Ethan Theewis, Ocala, Fla.
* Jerrod Thompson, Sterling, Colo.
* Michael Torgerson, Finlayson, Minn.
* Andrew Treas, Kansas City, Mo.
* Austin Underwood, Brunswick, Ga.
* Ethan Underwood, Meadows of Dan, Va.
* Lucas Wald, Napoleon, N.D.
* Nick Vellis, Fortuna, Calif.
* Byron Walker, Ferrum, Va.
* Jonathan Weronski, East Concord, N.Y.
* Gabriel Wilkerson, Palatka, Fla.
* Anthony Wnoroski, Uniontown, Ohio
* James Wyatt, North East, Md.
* Dan Wycklendt, Naperville, Ill.
* Christopher Yanish, Bloomington, Minn.
* Jonathan Zubrod, Sutherland, Iowa
For more information on the GAAS and UAF scholarship programs, visit www.AutomotiveScholarships.com