Underhood: A/C Service Equipment: We’ve Got It Good These Days
Congratulations to our savvy MindGames travelers this month who recognized this image for the vehicle it represented.
The Honda Passport was the model indicated and the majority of entrants found their destination. Style points were given for creativity – we’re looking at you Ford Explorer, Lincoln Continental, Honda Odyssey, Ford Expedition and Land Rover – but unfortunately style points don’t count
Winners this month are:
• Hunter Strosnider, Jefferson County JVS, Bloomingdale, OH
• Bruce Donach, NYADI, Queens, NY
• Ron Balis, Portage Lakes Career Center, Uniontown, OH
• Hayden Higley, Bristol Technical Education Center, Bristol, CT
• Rebecca Brockway, Pierce College, Pullyup, WA
• Jonny Calarino, Tempe High School, Tempe, AZ
• Tony Waters, Ridge Technical College, Winter Haven, FL
• Justin Drevlow, Faribault High School, Faribault, MN
• George Patchoros, Bronx Community College, Bronx NY
• Nick Schaub, Cuyahoga Valley Community College, Brecksville, OH
Going on now is the April Crossword Puzzle. Can you complete it in one sitting? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries this week and entries must be received by midnight, April 18, 2021.
MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits, fire the synapses and inspire creativity. New puzzles and activities will be posted regularly to help keep students engaged, connecting online and even have a chance to win some prizes. Solutions to the previous week’s puzzle and names of winners will be posted every Monday.
Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Sorry, employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter.