Congratulations to the winners who successfully completed the August Crossword Puzzle! Names were randomly selected from all correct entries.
- Kent Berklund, AVTEC, Seward, AL
- Jonathan Couch, Klein Forest High School, Houston, TX
- John Mackey, Sussex County Technical School, Sparta, NJ
- Mike McCord, TCAT Whiteville, Whiteville, TN
- Roy McDowell, Golden Isles Career Academy, Brunswick, GA
- Robert Moore, Mooresville High School, Mooresville, NC
- Thomas Mulligan, Northampton County Public Schools Machipongo, VA
- Kevin Paukert, Faribault High School, Faribault, MN
- John Stratton, OHM BOCES, New Hartford, NY
- Harold Strickland, Harnett County Schools, Lillington, NC
Next up: The challenging Guess The Tool contest. The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries this week and entries must be received by midnight Sunday, August 23, 2020. These winners will receive a $10 gift card to McDonald’s.
MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits, fire the synapses and inspire creativity. New puzzles and activities will be posted regularly to help keep students engaged, connecting online and even have a chance to win some prizes. Solutions to the previous week’s puzzle and names of winners will be posted every Monday.
Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Sorry, employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter.