Candidate must have a high school diploma or GED. Formal training required. College degree preferred. Must have a minimum of three (3) years current work experience in automotive repair. Teaching experience preferred. Must be an ASE certified master technician. Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationship with students, faculty, staff, general public and business and industry.
1. Teach all phases of the Automotive Technology curriculum in post-secondary setting.
2. Update curriculum as necessary to stay abreast of industry needs.
3. Monitor, grade and evaluate individual student progress.
4. Maintain appropriate student records and submit timely reports.
5. Assist in recruitment and job placement of students.
6. Maintain good public relations with business and industry.
According to Tennessee Technology Center salary guidelines.
Open until filled.
Submit Application and Resume to:
Carol G. Puryear, Director
Tennessee Technology Center at Murfreesboro
1303 Old Fort Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Phone: 615-898-8010 Ext. 112 FAX: 615-893-4194
E-mail: [email protected]
EOE/ADA/Affirmative Action Employer
A Tennessee Board of Regents Institution