Undercar: Brake Friction Material Evolution Explained
In a Bonus “Guess The Tool,” it’s obvious that the summer break hasn’t dulled the cognitive powers of our MindGames participants!
The correct answer was a Flywheel Turner, and our randomly selected winners are:
• James Hatch ALA Ironwood, Queen Creek, AZ
• Mark Jaye, Butler Community College, El Dorado, KS
• Cameron Parke, Combes High School, San Tan Valley, AZ
• George Walker, East Bay High School, Gibsonton, FL
• Emma Dienst, Faribault High School, Faribault, MN
• Max Barrington, Eastmark High School, Mesa, AZ
• Collin Dobbs, Heritage High School, Palm. Bay, FL
• Brindle Rowe, Petersburg High School, Petersburg, WV
• Corey Camastro, SUNY Delhi, Dehli, NY
• Mason Bentley, Perry HIgh School, Gilbert, AZ
Currently challenging minds is the Guess The Car contest. The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries this week and entries must be received by midnight Sunday, September 12th. These and all winners will receive a $10 gift card to McDonald’s.
MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits, fire the synapses and inspire creativity. New puzzles and activities will be posted regularly to help keep students engaged, connecting online and even have a chance to win some prizes. Solutions to the previous week’s puzzle and names of winners will be posted every Monday.
Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Sorry, employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter.