Undercar: Ride Control Estimator
Even when you’re wrong, sometimes you’re right – this counterintuitive logic played out in fine fashion with the lastest MindGame – our “Guess The Car” had people galloping to enter and the field of potential winners was broader than for the Triple Crown.
We chose our 10 lucky winners from the ENTIRE stable of entries because, frankly, we don’t know enough about horses to know which one is which.
Our randomly selected cowpokes riding away with a win on their wild horses of whatever breeed are:
• Kent Berklund, AVTEC, Seward, AK
• Scott Brann, George Washington High School, Danville, VA
• Jennifer Byrne, Charlotte Technical College, Charlotte, FL
• Jason Felton, Nashua Community College, Nashua, NH
• Phil Jacques, Woonsocket Career Center, Woonsocket, RI
• Greg Mintz, Waketech Community College, Raleigh, NC
• Tom Mulligan, Northampton High School, Machipongo, VA
• Harold Smith, Washington County Tech High, Hagerstown, MD
• Dennis Theoharidis, Upper Cape RTHS, Bourne, MA
• Michael Ward, Southern Westchester BOCES, Rye Brook, NY
Going on now is the June Crossword Puzzle. Can you complete it in one sitting? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries this week and entries must be received by midnight, June 13, 2021.
MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits, fire the synapses and inspire creativity. New puzzles and activities will be posted regularly to help keep students engaged, connecting online and even have a chance to win some prizes. Solutions to the previous week’s puzzle and names of winners will be posted every Monday.
Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Sorry, employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter.