In this live training session, we show how to use a scope for quick diagnostics of sensors under the hood of the vehicle. With this knowledge, you will be able to come to a diagnosis faster with less time-consuming disassembly. ASE-certified technician Andrew Markel demystifies the scope, and what it can do for a technician when they have to make the diagnostic call.
- How can a current clamp be used to test compression?
- What probes can be used to determine if there is spark and fuel?
- How do I connect to a circuit to cause the least amount of damage?
- What are the procedures for capturing a camshaft and crankshaft position sensor waveform?
- What should you look for when purchasing a scope?
- Why don’t my waveforms look like those I see online?
Instructors: You are encouraged to send a link to this webinar to your students. Registration is completely free and everyone should register separately to ensure the best experience. Copy and paste the following URL: