Undercar: The Science Behind Traction And Braking
MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits and inspire creativity.
Congratulations to the 10 lucky winners whose correct answers in Tomorrow’s Technician’s “Guess The Car” contest for the week of May 4-10, 2020 were randomly selected.
You’ve won a $10 McDonald’s gift card!
The correct answer was a Smart Car.
• Brevin Wickham, from Richland High School, Richland, WA
• Steve Hopper, Wayne Hills High School, Wayne, NJ
• Austin Capen, Mount Anthony Union High School, Bennington, VT
• Armen Nazarian, North East Independent School District, San Antonio, TX
• Karl Schermerhorn, Thomas McKean High School, Wilmington, DE
• Michael Godson, Clark College, Vancouver, WA
• Alyne Mayer, Mount Anthony Union High School, Bennington, VT
• Paul Sarrazin, Branford High School, Branford, CT
• Jim Beardsley, Columbia County Career Center, Lisbon, OH
• Ashley Pope, Iredell-Statesville Automotive Technology Center, Statesville, NC.
Next up: The popular Tomorrow’s Tech Crossword Puzzle! Can you complete the crossword in one sitting? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries this week and entries must be received by midnight Sunday, May 17, 2020.
MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits, fire the synapses and inspire creativity. New puzzles and activities will be posted regularly to help keep students engaged, connecting online and even have a chance to win some prizes. Solutions to the previous week’s puzzle and names of winners will be posted every Monday.
Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Sorry, employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter.