Undercar: Diagnosing And Repairing Wheel Bearing Noise
Are you on the Most Wanted list? These and all winners will receive a $10 gift card to McDonald’s.
The test this week is to find the answer – the answer this week is a tool used for testing. Wait…what?
Luckily, most everyone solved the Guess the Tool contest from the image without this even more puzzling clue – it was obvious to most that the tool was a Breakout Box.
Continued thanks to BCA Bearings by NTN for sponsoring our contests!
The following entries were randomly drawn out of all the right answers – you’re the 10 winners of a $10 McDonald’s gift card.
Here are those champions:
• Mark Jaye, Butler Community College, El Dorado, KS
• Wayne Hayden, Patrick County High School, Stuart, VA
• Briana Whitfield, Tupelo High School, Tupelo, MS
• Alfred Bamaca, Churchill High School, San Antonio, TX
• Dustin Quinana, South Meck High School, Charlotte, NC
• Jenna Hoeffken, Waterloo High School, Waterloo, IA
• Matthew Garcia, Lee High School, Montgomery, AL
• Daniel Fuller, Gateway Community College Automotive Technology, New Haven, CT
• Sergio Rodriguez, CTEC NEISD, San Antonio, TX
• William March, Community College of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
Not a winner? No worries. Currently challenging minds is our Crossword Puzzle. Complete the puzzle in one sitting and you have another chance to be randomly selected from all correct entries this week. Entries must be received by midnight Sunday, October 2. These and all winners will receive a $10 gift card to McDonald’s.
MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits, fire the synapses and inspire creativity. New puzzles and activities will be posted regularly to help keep students engaged, connecting online and even have a chance to win some prizes. Solutions to the previous week’s puzzle and names of winners will be posted every week.
Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Sorry, employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter.