Tools & Products: NRS Brakes Re-Engineers Galvanized Brake Pads For Audi e-tron
Our contestants in the latest MindGames puzzle didn’t just guess the tool – they KNEW the tool.
Sadly, only 10 winners could be randomly selected for knowing that the answer was a tool cart.
Here’s who won a McDonald’s Gift Card:
• Bruce Berger, Camden County Technical School, Sicklerville, NJ
• Scott Brann, George Washington High School, Danville, VA
• Tomasso Toriscelli, Jefferson County JVS, Bloomingdale, OH
• Sergio Selinas, Judson High School, Live Oak, TX
• Afton Young, Ramona High School, Ramona, CA
• Johnny Calarino, Tempe High School, Tempe AZ
• William McKinney, Hanover Center for Trades and Technology, Mechanicsville, VA
• Greg Mintz, Wake Tech Community College, Raleigh, NC
• Hadden Schultz, Woods Cross High School, Woods Cross, UT
• Phil Jacques, Woonsocket Career Center, Woonsocket, RI
Currently challenging minds is our Pop Quiz, this week focusing on fuel delivery issues, fuel pressure, spark plugs and oil pressure. The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries this week and entries must be received by midnight Sunday, March 28. These and all winners will receive a $10 gift card to McDonald’s.
MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits, fire the synapses and inspire creativity. New puzzles and activities will be posted regularly to help keep students engaged, connecting online and even have a chance to win some prizes. Solutions to the previous week’s puzzle and names of winners will be posted every Monday.
Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Sorry, employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter.