If you knew the correct answers to five questions in the Tomorrow’s Technician PopQuiz for March, we’re proud of you. AND, you can be proud of yourself, because you also might have been named a winner of a McDonald’s $10 gift card!
Congratulations to this week’s winners:
• Randy Martin, Anderson Institute of Technology, Anderson, SC
• Michael Godson, Clark College, Vancouver, WA
• Mike Alder, Advanced Training Institute, Las Vegas, NV
• Axel Lopez, East Valley Institute of Technology, Mesa, AZ
• Andy Gallardo, Columbiana County Career and Technical Center, Lisbon, OH
• Dwayne Washburn, Guilford Technical Community College, Jamestown, NC
• John Stratton, OHM BOCES, New Hartford, NY
• Hunter Strosnider, Jefferson County Vocational School, Bloomingdale, OH
• Jason Felton, Nashua Community College, Nashua, NH
• Michael Shephard, Union County Vocational Technical School, Scotch Plains, NJ
Not a winner this time? Try again today! This week’s contest is Guess the Tool. Can you guess the tool indicated by the picture? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries this week and entries must be received by midnight, April 4, 2021.
MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits, fire the synapses and inspire creativity. New puzzles and activities will be posted regularly to help keep students engaged, connecting online and even have a chance to win some prizes. Solutions to the previous week’s puzzle and names of winners will be posted every Monday.
Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Sorry, employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter.