Tools & Products: NRS Brakes Re-Engineers Galvanized Brake Pads For Audi e-tron
MindGames is a weekly challenge designed to spur creative thinking and award a prize to randomly selected winners.
Congratulations to the lucky winners whose flawless entries in the November “PopQuiz” MindGames competition were randomly drawn.
• Jennifer Byrne, Charlotte Technical College, Port Charlotte, FL
• Bob Johnson, Monongalia Technical Education Center, Morgantown, WV
• Tom Mulligan, Northampton High School, Eastville, VA
• Mike McCord, Tennessee College of Applied Technology, Whiteville, TN
• Kent Berklund, Alaska’s Institute of Technology, Seward, AK
• Brien Shur, UTI, Phoenix, AZ
• David Cunningham, WyoTech, Laramie, WY
• James Winkles, Chambers County Schools, Lafayette, AL
• Michael Clapper, Thomas County Central High School, Thomasville, GA
• Shawn Conell, UAF/CTC Automotive Technology, Fairbanks, AK
Now playing: Guess the Car. Can you guess the model vehicle indicated by the picture? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries this week and entries must be received by midnight, December 6, 2020.
MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits, fire the synapses and inspire creativity. New puzzles and activities will be posted regularly to help keep students engaged, connecting online and even have a chance to win some prizes. Solutions to the previous week’s puzzle and names of winners will be posted every Monday.
Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Sorry, employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter.