Can you complete the crossword in one sitting? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries each week. Entries must be received by midnight Sunday following each puzzle’s publication. Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter. Click here to view the contest rules.
1. Automotive electrical safety valves
2. Trunk Tires
3. Chassis to engine connection component
4. Dual Overhead Cam code (1,1,1,1)
5. M in MS tire rating
6. Fitting for grease installation
7. Inflatable steering wheel safety device
8. Beach Boys' surf wagon
9. When tires lose traction on rainsoaked surfaces
10. Movement around an axis, as in RPM
11. In England, a large vehicle for hauling goods
12. Round, straight cavity in engine block holding pistons
13. Race sanctioning body formed in Daytona Beach; originally raced on sand.
14. Threesided sign urging patience and caution
15. Parts returned for remanufacturing
16. In Cars movie, _____________ McQueen said Kachow
17. AGM, Lithium and 9volt are examples of this
18. The length a piston travels during each combustion cycle
19. Engine belts that run multiple components
20. Sponsor of Tomorrow's Tech's Student of the Month Program
Fill out the form below for your chance to win!