Can you complete the crossword in one sitting? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries each week. Entries must be received by midnight Sunday following each puzzle’s publication. Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter. Click here to view the contest rules.
1. 'Run, Run _____, you can take the freeway down'; in Chuck Berry's Christmas song
2. GM's electronic stability control system
3. Substance put into liquids such as gas or oil in small amounts to change formulation
4. Pennsylvania site of the Tricky Triangle
5. To reduce or separate into fine or minute particles
6. National agency that aims to save lives, prevent injuries and reduce vehicle related crashes related to transportation safety.
7. A condenser; an electrical unit that can pass alternating current yet block direct current. Used to control fluctuations in voltage
8. On a brake pad, where you'll find letter and number codes indicating details about the lining
9. Rack and _______ steering unit
10. Brake pad material responsible for disrupting salmon spawning
11. The E in SAE
12. Type of brake fluid that's purple in color and won't absorb water
13. Unit of measurement in frequencies; also in rental cars
14. Gauge; precisionthickness steel blades used to measure a gap
15. Inches of this are measured to determine vacuum pressure
16. Greek letter that represents 'ratio;' also an O2 sensor
17. A whirling mass of fluid or air
18. Headlight bulb that uses this gas to produce a bright, bluish light
19. Vehicle that has a combination of onboard propulsion sources
20. Engine design with cylinders arranged in a row or straight
Fill out the form below for your chance to win!