Can you complete the crossword in one sitting? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries each week. Entries must be received by midnight Sunday following each puzzle’s publication. Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter. Click here to view the contest rules.
1. The part protecting the area around the combustion chamber on a fiber head gasket (4, 4)
2. The type of sickness felt by cold power steering units when loss of power assist is caused by wear in the control area
3. Any pressure less than atmospheric pressure
4. AKA Knocking or Pinging
5. The friction between tires and the pavement
6. Movement in line with the centerline of an assembly
7. Handle or wrench used to rotate a socket in one direction while allowing free movement in the other rotational direction
8. What racers call turbulent air
9. The process of determining a race's starting order
10. The pivot point of a lever
11. Type of gasket designed fro use in very high performancehigh compression applications.
12. The structural design used in most late model vehicles
13. System that pulses the brakes if lockup is detected, to help drivers maintain control
14. The part of a corner where the racing line is nearest the inside of the bend
15. One of the common types of painting spray booths, with air moving from top to bottom
16. Smaller warship, commonly used as a patrol or escort vessel; also, an American supercar
17. The manifold that delivers air to the individual cylinders from one throttle body
18. A refinishing process involving overlapping the color into an adjacent panel
19. Pieces of rubber that accumulate on the racing surface outside the racing line
20. Key or button activated item
Fill out the form below for your chance to win!