1. The angle between the plane of a wheel's circumference and a vertical line, measured in degrees and minutes; either a negative or positive number.
2. Within a turbo's operating range, the delay between the instant a car's accelerator is depressed and the time the engine develops a large fraction of its available power.Lag
3. The rotation about a vertical axis that passes through the car's center of gravity.
4. Vehicle component designer
5. In England, the back hatch or covering of the car.
6. Engine cooling device, typically at the front of the car.
7. Italian manufacturer of luxury sports cars and SUVs.
8. On manual transmissions, pedaloperated mechanical device that engages and disengages the engine from the transmission.
9. George Lucas “bio pic;” American __________.
10. Small cut in tire tread.
11. Fabric or vinyl upholstery on the interior roof of the vehicle.
12. Round straight cavity in engine block in which the pistons move up and down.
13. When the nose of the car dips under braking.
14. Type of gear in which teeth are cut at a slanting angle to the gear’s circumference.
15. Racing association that gives Wallys to winners.
16. The rotational equivalent of force, measured in poundfeet.
17. Device that reduces noise produced from exhaust gases exiting the combustion chamber.
18. Manufacturer of the Sebring and Pacifica.
19. Force that keeps tires from sliding.
20. An eight sided sign found at intersections.