Can you complete the crossword in one sitting? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries each week. Entries must be received by midnight Sunday following each puzzle’s publication. Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter. Click here to view the contest rules.
1. Military version of AM General's huge High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle
2. Vehicle system that evacuates burnt gasses from the engine, consisting of one or more pipes.
3. Oldsmobile's senior compact car, known by its F85, 442 and Supreme models
4. Heating device used to aid in starting diesel engines. (4,4)
5. Gear set that transmits engine power to the wheels, while allowing them to turn at different speeds on turns.
6. Intelligent devices that can be used to control and process the pressure of oil, temperature, level of emission, coolant levels, etc.
7. The O in OSHA
8. Intake, exhaust or Schrader
9. This type of tracking occurs when an ignition spark travels around the outside of the plug instead of jumping the gap in order to make a spark.
10. Perhaps manual, automatic or continuously variable
11. Chevy's halfton entrylevel pickup available from 1958 to 1961.
12. The state of being thick, sticky, and semifluid in consistency, due to internal friction
13. Oil company represented by a stylized dinosaur
14. The beverage that allegedly fueled the growth of NASCAR
15. The measure of the force that can cause an object to rotate about an axis.
16. U.S. President who birthed the Interstate Highway System
17. Ford's twoseat response to the Corvette.
18. The speed of something in a given direction
19. Drove flying car in futuristic cartoon world; son was Elroy
20. Race car driver, owner of Indy car, trucking company magnate
Fill out the form below for your chance to win!