Can you complete the crossword in one sitting? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries each week. Entries must be received by midnight Sunday following each puzzle’s publication. Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter. Click here to view the contest rules.
1. Engine's lifeblood
2. Distances between rings on the pistons
3. Delay in power adder use (5,3)
4. Wheel shafts
5. Auto occupant restraint (4,4)
6. Brake component that's the same coming or going
7. Typical first paint layer
8. Synonym for trying to start the engine
9. Found on pistons and fingers
10. Tire filler perhaps
11. Law that facilitates vehicle recalls
12. Rotational speed of an engine when it is uncoupled from the drivetrain and the throttle pedal is not depressed
13. Threesided sign urging patience and caution
14. Parts returned for remanufacturing or rebuilding
15. AGM, Lithium and Gel are types of this
16. Components branded as BCA by NTN
17. Radiator heat transfer components
18. Springteen's car, Cut loose like a ____, another runner in the night.
19. Key or button activated item
20. Tires used only on dry race tracks
Fill out the form below for your chance to win!