Can you complete the crossword in one sitting? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries each week. Entries must be received by midnight Sunday following each puzzle’s publication. Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter. Click here to view the contest rules.
1. Brakes in a hybrid
2. Chassis to engine connections
3. Spring and or sparking component
4. A pulley that can't turn is
5. Tire tread that only points one way
6. The M in TPMS
7. Early truck and '80s rock band REO
8. One of AMC's iconic shapes not the Pacer.
9. Overrunning ___________ Decoupler
10. The part of the crankshaft that rotates inside a bearing
11. Dealership department
12. Gasoline classifications
13. Built bikes in Wisconsin with the Davidson Bros
14. Circular rubber seal (1, 4)
15. Movie Planes, Trains
16. Famous vintage taxi manufacturer
17. Top piston ring
18. Greenfield Village and The Henry Ford location
19. Transformer Beetle or Camaro
20. Controls transmissions and or cooling devices
Fill out the form below for your chance to win!