Can you complete the crossword in one sitting? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries each week. Entries must be received by midnight Sunday following each puzzle’s publication. Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter. Click here to view the contest rules.
1. The Great American Race held here; season opener
2. Burning sticks to signal accident or breakdown
3. The Prince welcomes racers and fans to his tiny country
4. Brakes in a hybrid
5. A whirling mass of fluid or air
6. AKA the Speedway Home of the Yard of Bricks
7. That thing got a _______ in it?
8. Number of peaks on an allweather tire
9. Tightened under pressure during a pit stop
10. Fords Little Party Car
11. Where a tire's identifying information is located
12. It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks.
13. Card proving you passed the driver's test
14. When properly used, keeps little passengers safely buckled in (3,4)
15. Harley fan; jumped buses, fountains and (almost) a river (4,7)
16. Salty Speed Site
17. Idea vehicle that may only be seen at auto shows
18. Product, either natural or synthetic, used in tires, hoses and other flexible components
19. Dashboard information sources
20. Engine's lifeblood
Fill out the form below for your chance to win!