Can you complete the crossword in one sitting? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries each week. Entries must be received by midnight Sunday following each puzzle’s publication. Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter. Click here to view the contest rules.
1. Type of paint using H20 as its primary carrier
2. Strength or classification of a bolt
3. The I in VIN
4. Common measuring instrument used during engine builds and service.
5. You'll be tested on this segment of the automotive industry while pursuing your A5 ASE certification.
6. Easy outs, aka Bolt ___________
7. A complete electrical circuit that has more than one path for the current.
8. Type of peel shown in a vehicle's finish
9. Vehicle design that combines the body with the structure of the frame
10. Fancy French car maker, famous for its lion logo.
11. The P in GPS
12. Engine design in which the valves are located in the engine block.
13. This unit of electricity measures the amount of current flow
14. Abbreviated component in older motor that was reduced, affecting flatbottomed lifters
15. Cable used to connect a dead battery to a good source
16. Nash was the first US company to provide these safety devices
17. Holds a vehicle's powerplant, allowing it to be rotated as needed (6,5)
18. Geometric center and innermost point of a turn on road or racetrack
19. Manufacturer of the G20, G35 and Q45 vehicles
20. Namesake of the Daytona 500 trophy; Harley J. _______
Fill out the form below for your chance to win!