TechForce Foundation has named its 2019 Techs Rock Awards category winners. Five outstanding technicians are now competing in a nationwide online public vote to determine the 2019 Grand Prize Winner. Voting closes Friday, Dec. 6, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. (EST).
The Techs Rock Awards winners who technicians who are striving to deliver the utmost in customer experience, exhibiting true excellence in their work, and driving the future of our industry.
Category winners include:
1. Outstanding Mentor – Michael Owens – Fullerton Ford
2. Rookie of the Year – Melina Algier – Farnsworth Chevrolet
3. Die Hard – Christopher Owen – R.M. Burritt Motors, Inc
4. Barrier Buster – Samantha Britton – Billy Howell Ford
5. Pay it Forward – Jason Katzenberger – Kunes Country Ford
Each category winner was selected by an esteemed panel of judges and will receive a $1,000 Snap-on tool voucher. The grand prize winner will also receive a trip to Scottsdale, Arizona, for an Auto Week experience.
The deadline to vote for the winning tech closes Friday, Dec. 6, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. (EST). Click here to vote.