Taking the ASE Tests just got easier! Gain the knowledge you will need to pass the ASE A series, L1, and C1 tests with the Advance eLearning Test Prep Bundle.
[toggle title=”ASE A1 Test Prep: Engine Repair”]Make the most of your study time – Pass your ASE Test with Automotive Video’s Complete Test Prep Program with task lists and practice quizzes written by ASE certified Master Technicians! [/toggle] [toggle title=”ASE A2 Test Prep: Automatic Transmission”]The purpose of the A2 ASE pre-test training is to focus on the part of the A2 that has the highest failure rate: Diagnostics. Instructor Wayne Colonna will cover fundamentals of the torque converter and planetary gear train operation, as well as understanding component application charts, and ending with knowing the difference between a solenoid performance failure and a solenoid electrical failure. [/toggle] [toggle title=”ASE A3 Test Prep: Manual Drivetrains and Axels”]The ASE A3 Certification Test covers what you need to know about Manual Drivetrains and Axles. This class has unique cut-outs of transmission parts for hands-on training and explores the basic fundamentals of the transmission. [/toggle] [toggle title=”ASE A4 Test Prep: Suspension and Steering”]AVI and veteran instructor Dave Hobbs bring you the ultimate training for the ASE A4 test. Dave not only helps you master the Suspension and Steering test, but also gives you valuable insight on challenging problems coming into your bay on these systems. [/toggle] [toggle title=”ASE A5 Test Prep: Automotive/Light Truck Brakes”]Automotive Video’s ASE test prep videos have everything technicians need to know to be ASE Certified. Presented by instructor Mark DeKoster this program is a complete A-Z for brakes service and will be a great training experience for any new tech doing brake jobs or techs studying for the ASE A5 brakes certification. [/toggle] [toggle title=”ASE A6 Test Prep: Electrical and Electronic Systems”]Just because you have worked with electrical systems before does not mean you are ready to take the ASE A6 test. Entering the ASE test center without being prepared is like a soldier entering enemy territory unarmed. AVI’s A6 Test Prep program lets you assess your electrical system expertise so you will know if you are ready for the real test. [/toggle] [toggle title=”ASE A7 Test Prep: Heating and Air Conditioning”]Veteran Delphi instructor Dave Hobbs and Team AVI help you keep your cool bringing you up to speed on heating, cooling and A/C systems so you can ace your ASE A7 HVAC test. In this hands on training course Dave not only reviews the fundamentals on everything thermal related, he lays out some practical tips for the working tech who wants to pass the ASE A7 and perform quicker and more effective repairs on the latest HVAC systems. [/toggle] [toggle title=”ASE A8 Test Prep: Engine Performance”]If you do drivability work at your shop this ASE Test Prep video and accompanying AVI Test Prep Study Guide is for you. While many test prep programs simply go through a sample list of questions you “might” find on an ASE test, AVI instructor Dave Hobbs takes the “show me” approach as he passes along his experience in the bay with engine performance problems. [/toggle] [toggle title=”ASE A9 Test Prep: Light Vehicle Diesel”]Dave Scaler is the instructor in the new ASE A9 Test Prep program. A9 is one of the most difficult tests. Take the fast track to passing the ASE A9 exam! You are guaranteed to find information in this program that you will not find elsewhere. The complete training program covers Powerstroke, Cummins, Duramax, VW TVI, Sprinter. [/toggle] [toggle title=”ASE C1 Test Prep: Automobile Service Consultant”]Like any ASE certification exam, the C1 Service Consultant test requires a great deal of knowledge and preparation. Not only are you required to have two years of previous on the job experience, you also need to demonstrate communication skills, product knowledge, sales skills and an understanding of shop operations in order to pass the test. [/toggle] [toggle title=”ASE L1 Test Prep: Engine Performance Specialist”]70% of techs who attempt the L-1 test do not pass their first time. AVI can help you be in the other 30% of this statistic, those who pass the exam on the first attempt. This program, which helps students emulate real-world situations, is the most comprehensive test preparation available for the L-1. [/toggle]
| $399.99 Online Training Course
Enroll in the Online Course for 1 year!
|[wp_cart:Test Prep Bundle | T2S TP-BDL:price:399.99:shipping:0.001:end]|
|$794.95 Complete DVD Course
Buy this on DVD and own the Course!
|[button link=”http://www.auto-video.com/series-test-prep-package-p-277.html?ref=61″ color=”a81919″] Buy Course on DVD[/button]|