Undercar: Diagnosing And Repairing Wheel Bearing Noise
Expanded distance education calendar allows industry professionals to enhance knowledge, skills in convenient Web-based environment.
MIDLAND, MI The University of the Aftermarket will offer 11 popular automotive and heavy duty management courses through its flexible and convenient online Distance Learning program this fall.
Registration is now open for each of the following six-week online courses:
· Aftermarket Policies and Procedures (AAM 212)
· Principles of Marketing (MKT 208)
· Heavy Duty Management and Heavy Duty Vehicle Technology (HDM 110)
· Parts Management (AM 360)*
· Finance & Insurance (AM 362)*
· Dealership Management (AM 461)*
· Principles of Management (MGT 230)
· HR Management (MGT 310)
· Applied Management (MGT 312)
· Strategic Planning (MGT 480)
· E-Commerce (MKT 450)
*Check Web site for course prerequisite(s)
Each course is valued at 3.0 continuing education units (CEU), which can be applied toward participants’ Automotive Aftermarket Professional (AAP) and Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional (MAAP) certificates. Developed in partnership with AAIA, AWDA, MEMA and Northwood University, these certificates highlight the educational and professional achievements of each recipient and, by extension, demonstrate the resulting competitive advantage for employers and the aftermarket industry.
For additional information and to register for a summer term course, please visit the “Course Calendar” page at www.universityoftheaftermarket.com or call 800-551-2882.