Congratulations to everyone getting a perfect score on the May Pop Quiz. Just by answering all the questions correctly, you were thrown into the hopper with other braniacs for a chance to win a $10 McDonalds gift cars.
Here’s who came out of there a winner!
• Rick Kelso, Advanced Technology Institute, Virginia Beach, VA
• Randy Martin, Anderson Institute of Technology, Anderson SC
• Raina Davis, Hillcrest High School, Country Club Hills, IL
• Moses Camacho, Lompoc High School, Lompoc, CA
• Tom Mulligan, Northampton High School, Eastville, VA
• John Stratton, OHM Boces, New Hartford, NY
• Morgan Jackson, Okeechobee High School, Okeechobee, FL
• Morgan Higgs, Patrick Henry High School, Roanoke, VA
• Amelia Rokey, Theodore Roosevelt High School, San Antonio, TX
• Michael Reamer, Thomas McKean High School, Wilmington, DE
Not a winner this time? Try again today! This week’s contest is our popular Guess The Tool contest. Can you figure out what tool or piece of equipment is represented by our pictogram? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries this week and entries must be received by midnight, May 8, 2022 (which happens to be Mother’s Day, so be sure to celebrate with your mom if you can!).
MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits, fire the synapses and inspire creativity. New puzzles and activities will be posted regularly to help keep students engaged, connecting online and even have a chance to win some prizes. Solutions to the previous week’s puzzle and names of winners will be posted every week.
Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Sorry, employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter.