Underhood: Subaru Brake Grease Goes Under the Abutment Clip
What’s a nine-letter word for Prize for completing the MindGames Crossword Puzzle? “Hamburger.” Of course, we’d have also accepted “McNuggets.” Then there’s also “McDonalds,” whose gift card will be sent to ten randomly selected entries from last week’s contest.
• Brady Bromm, Tekemah-Herman High School, Tekamah, NE
• Jonathon Couch, New Caney High School, New Caney, TX
• Colin Davenport, Hanover High School, Mechanicsville, VA
• Diego Hidalgo, Mountain View High School, Stafford, VA
• Andrew Hiles, Mitchell High School, Mitchell, SC
• Steve Hopper, Wayne Hills High School, Wayne, NJ
• Ellen Lunk, Waterloo High School, Waterloo, IL
• Alex Pain, Arcadia High School, Phoenix, AZ
• David Rodriquez, Skyline High School, Oakland, CA
• Michael Simon, Camille Casteel High School, Queen Creek, AZ
Congratulations! If you didn’t win this week, don’t worry. You still have a chance to win next week – just enter our Guess The Tool MindGame before midnight, October 24, 2021.
MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits, fire the synapses and inspire creativity. New puzzles and activities will be posted regularly to help keep students engaged, connecting online and even have a chance to win some prizes. Solutions to the previous week’s puzzle and names of winners will be posted every Monday.
Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Sorry, employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter.