MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits and inspire creativity.
Congratulations to the 10 lucky winners whose correct answers in Tomorrow’s Technician’s “Guess The Tool” contest for the week of May 18-24, 2020 were randomly selected.
You’ve won a $10 McDonald’s gift card!
The correct answer was a Battery Charger.
- Paul Frye, Moore Tech, Memphis, TN;
- Ray Brinkle, Summit High School, Fontana, CA;
- Jim Foster, DCMO BOCES, Norwich, NY;
- Mike Fanelli, Nelson County High School, Lovingston, VA;
- Jeff Faircloth, Guilford Technical Community College, Jamestown, NC;
- JP Pegoli, PNW BOCES, Yorktown, NY;
- Steve Levin, Columbus State Community College, Columbus, OH;
- Michael Broud, Heritage High School, Viera, FL;
- John Stratton, OHM BOCES, New Hartford, NY; and
- Tanner Gates, Southwest Vermont Career Center, Bennington, VT.
Next up: The challenging Tomorrow’s Tech Pop Quiz. Can you answer all five questions correctly? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries this week and entries must be received by midnight Sunday, May 31, 2020.
MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits, fire the synapses and inspire creativity. New puzzles and activities will be posted regularly to help keep students engaged, connecting online and even have a chance to win some prizes. Solutions to the previous week’s puzzle and names of winners will be posted every Monday.
Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Sorry, employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter.