Can you complete the crossword in one sitting? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries each week. Entries must be received by midnight Sunday following each puzzle’s publication. Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter. Click here to view the contest rules.
1. Tires filled with this stay inflated longer
2. Single molded unti forming the bodywork and chassis on a vehicle
3. Father of the Mustang; Later, famous Chrysler pitchman
4. Ohio city home to UNOH
5. A liquid mixture of hydrocarbons present in certain rock strata that can be extracted and refined to produce fuels and lubricants.
6. Gasoline company with dinosaur mascot.
7. Paint process using positively charged paint to coat grounded metal surfaces
8. Denoting, relating to or operated by a liquid moving in a confined space under pressure
9. Trademarked screw drive characterized by a 6point starshaped pattern, developed in 1967 by Camcar Textron.
10. MIG, TIG or sonic are examples of this process
11. The I in DVI
12. The other stroke (intake, combustion, exhaust) in the fourstroke process
13. Popular spraybooth type
14. Process of decorating surfaces with thin lines of multicolored paint
15. Driver of black Trans Am guiding stolen beverages across state lines
16. E in ASE
17. What brake pads cause and oil prevents
18. Toyota's electric car
19. Clark Griswold drove this to Wally World.
20. Selfdriving vehicle
Fill out the form below for your chance to win!