Can you complete the crossword in one sitting? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries each week. Entries must be received by midnight Sunday following each puzzle’s publication. Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter. Click here to view the contest rules.
1. Salty high speed race course
2. Metal tire inserts for fighting winter weather
3. Ford's parts division
4. Family of Lee, Richard, Kyle and Adam
5. Home of the diminutive elderly female driver
6. The T in CVT
7. Containing or operating by air or gas under pressure
8. Bibendum is this Man’s moniker
9. Air filter designed to keep outside pollutants outside
10. Tallmadge, OHbased speed shop (6,5)
11. The most accurate tool for checking coolant mixture ratios
12. _____ cover, protects truck bed contents
13. Performance parts manufacturers Vic and Vic Sr.
14. Nickname for device that mixes air and fuel; also California emissions police
15. Scottish steam engine builder, father of horsepower
16. Metallic fishkilling brake pad component
17. Hybrid sprintstyle racing on closed mixedsurface circuit
18. Highwinged car with cartoon bird horn sound
19. GM’s first midengine plastic twoseater, circa 1984
Fill out the form below for your chance to win!