About the Contest
After the School of the Year finalists are announced (the top 20 schools), the judges begin the process of narrowing down the picks to a group called The Final Four. This consists of the top school from each of the four regions in the country. The School of the Year winner is chosen from that Final Four list.
• Visit by Tomorrow’s Tech staff and program sponsors
• $2,500 WIX Filters donation to the school’s program
• O’Reilly and WIX Filters gear
• Appearance by either the WIX or O’Reilly Auto Parts marketing unit
• Travel for the class instructor and a guest to Las Vegas to attend Babcox Media’s recognition dinner at AAPEX
Each nominated school will receive national recognition on the Tomorrow’s Tech website and print edition, as well as through social media channels. Schools that are selected to the Final Four will receive a professional automotive tool set and a $250 gift card from O’Reilly Auto Parts.