Can you complete the crossword in one sitting? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries each week. Entries must be received by midnight Sunday following each puzzle’s publication. Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter. Click here to view the contest rules.
1. This converter replacement requires paperwork
2. Makes shop air tools work
3. Electric cars in particular can't go without them
4. Land speed record salt flats
5. When the front and rear tires are out of line, the car is Dog________
6. Schrader, intake or variable
7. The S in TPMS and ADAS
8. Familiar head lamp bulb, used in vehicles since '60s
9. Henry Ford's first car
10. Often used to test safe tread depth
11. Pontiac's plastic car of the '80s
12. AKA, Dayton Engineering Laboratories Company
13. Rotary engine inventor
14. Coolant Component ________ Glycol
15. The contact patch, in other words
16. The particle size onemillionth of a meter
17. Greywhite element found in spark plugs and catalytic converters.
18. Indy 500 track nickname
19. Form of gas in CNG fuel tank
20. Used to measure surface finish in Ra or Rz
Fill out the form below for your chance to win!