Underhood: ABS Diagnostics
LED lighting has become common for both original and aftermarket applications. No matter if the light is on the latest EV or a classic resto-mod, LED lights always make more lumens with less power. But, with less power typically comes less resistance. In a one-hour livestream, the experts from Summit Racing will cover how to troubleshoot LED lighting systems and retrofit LED lights into incandescent applications.
- How can you use a multimeter to measure the resistance, polarity and draw of a lighting circuit?
- Can you convert a headlight assembly to LED lights?
- What are the options for sealed beam headlight applications?
- What is a ballast resistor, and how is it different from a standard resistor?
- How do you wire LED lights?
- Which LED lights are legal?
Classes from the Bullard Havens Technical High School in Bridgeport, CT will be joining the experts live to ask questions surrounding the topic.