Congratulations to everyone who not only knew the answer but were lucky enough to be randomly selected as a winner of a $10 McDonald’s Gift Card in this week’s Guess the Tool MindGames puzzle.
The correct answer was Dead Blow Hammer. Here’s our winners:
• Mark Lennon, University of Arkansas, Ft. Smith, AR
• Dan Murphy, Nature Coast Technical High School, Brooksville, FL
• Tyler Guyman, Woodruff Career and Technical Center, Peoria, IL
• Bethany Barnes, Career & Technical Education Center, San Antonio, TX
• Harrison Bartosik, Waterloo High School, Waterloo, IA
• Harold Santamaria, Truman College, Chicago, IL
• Eddie Page, Jordan Vocational High School, Columbus, GA
• Anna Marks, Delaware Technical Community College, Stanton, DE
• Zavier Villegas, Harlandale High School, San Antonio, TX
• Eugene Jankowski, North Pocono High School, Covington Twp., PA
Not a winner? No worries. Currently challenging minds is our Pop Quiz. Answer all five questions correct and you have another chance to be randomly selected from all correct entries this week. Entries must be received by midnight Sunday, November 26. Winners will receive a $10 gift card to McDonald’s.
MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits, fire the synapses and inspire creativity. New puzzles and activities will be posted regularly to help keep students engaged, connecting online and even have a chance to win some prizes. Solutions to the previous week’s puzzle and names of winners will be posted every week.
Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Sorry, employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter.