In conjunction with O’Reilly Auto Parts and Tomorrow’s Tech magazine, WIX Filters, a global manufacturer of filtration products, is excited to announce the top four finalists for the 2016 School of the Year competition.
The top four are as follows:
• Region 1: Automotive Training Center, Warminster, PA
• Region 2: Ranken Technical College, St. Louis, MO
• Region 3: Southern Illinois University Automotive Technology, Carbondale, IL
• Region 4: Lake Area Technical Institute, Watertown, SD
The winner will be selected from the four finalists, with a surprise ceremony in October and a formal announcement during AAPEX on Oct. 31.
The winning school will receive:
• Visit by Tomorrow’s Tech staff and program sponsors
• $2,500 WIX Filters donation to the school’s program
• O’Reilly and WIX Filters gear
• Appearance by either the WIX or O’Reilly Auto Parts marketing unit
• Travel for the class instructor and a guest to Las Vegas to attend Babcox Media’s recognition dinner at AAPEX