Underhood: ABS Diagnostics
Sometimes the clues are elementary and sometimes they’re incredibly complex. This week, we didn’t fool many readers.
Nearly almost everybody who entered got this week’s “Guess The Tool” quiz right. NEARLY. everyone, but alas…
Some of our entrants need to work on their diagnostic skills!
For those who DID determine the the correct answer from the clue provided was Code Reader, congratulations: you were all dumped int the hopper and stirred about a bit, after which 10 champions were drawn for a $10 McDonald’s gift card.
Here are those champions:
• Edwin DeRouen, College St. Vocational Center, Lake Charles, LA
• Paul Yuravak, Cuyahoga Valley Career Center, Brecksville, OH
• Bob Johnson, Fred W. Eberle Tech Center, Buckhannon, WV
• Heather Hale, Johnson County Community College, Overland Park, KS
• Robert Johnson, Mongalia County Technical Education Center, Morgantown, WV
• Jason Felton, Nashua Community College, Nashua, NH
• Chase Pafford, Okeechobee High School, Okeechobee, FL
• Lee Wulf, Ridge Technical College, Winter Haven, FL
• Dennis Theohardis, Upper Cape RTHS, Bourne, MA
• Dwayne Washburn, Guilford Technical Community College, Jamestown, NC
Not a winner? No worries. Currently challenging minds is our Guess The Car contest. Get it right and you have another chance to be randomly selected from all correct entries this week. Entries must be received by midnight Sunday, April 24. These and all winners will receive a $10 gift card to McDonald’s.
MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits, fire the synapses and inspire creativity. New puzzles and activities will be posted regularly to help keep students engaged, connecting online and even have a chance to win some prizes. Solutions to the previous week’s puzzle and names of winners will be posted every Monday.
Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Sorry, employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter.