Congratulations to the lucky winners whose correct answers in Tomorrow’s Technician’s “Pop Quiz” contest for the week of June 22-27, 2020 were randomly selected.
You’ve won a $10 McDonald’s gift card!
The quiz theme this month was TPMS.
• Robbie Lindhorst, Southeastern Illinois College, Harrisburg, IL;
• Rick Hampton, Northampton Community College, Bethlehem, PA;
• Michael Shephard, Union County Vocational Technical School, Scotch Plains, NJ;
• Robert Watkins, Brunswick County Schools, Bolivia, NC;
• Carl Smith, Rowan-Cabarrus Community College, Salisbury, NC;
• Bruce Thorngate, Delaware Technical Community College, Dover, DE;
• Dale McCraw, Madison County Schools, Ridgeland, MS;
• Ben Lane, Calvert County Schools, Prince Frederick, MD;
• Mike McCord, Tennessee College of Automotive Technology, Whiteville, TN; and
• Jonathon Couch, Klein High School, Klein, TX.
Now playing: A bonus Guess the Car! Can you guess the model car indicated by the picture? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries this week and entries must be received by midnight July 5, 2020.
MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits, fire the synapses and inspire creativity. New puzzles and activities will be posted regularly to help keep students engaged, connecting online and even have a chance to win some prizes. Solutions to the previous week’s puzzle and names of winners will be posted every Monday.
Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Sorry, employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter.