L1 Test Prep -

L1 Test Prep

Pass the exam on the first try! This program, which helps emulate real world situations, is the most comprehensive test prep available for L1.

70% of techs who attempt the L-1 test do not pass their first time. AVI can help you be in the other 30% of this statistic, those who pass the exam on the first attempt. This program, which helps students emulate real-world situations, is the most comprehensive test preparation available for the L-1.

Dave Hobbs and Jim Wilson both relate the composite vehicle to situations that technicians encounter on a daily basis with advanced OBDII systems. Part one covers general powertrain diagnosis, computerized powertrain controls diagnosis and ignition system diagnosis. This 3.5 hour section also covers fuel and air induction system diagnosis and repair, emission control system failures and I/M failure diagnosis.

The second part of this program consists of a 65 question practice test. The practice test is followed by a detailed explanation and discussion of the correct and incorrect answers that tells you why the answers are right or wrong. This section also includes a complete glossary of OBDII trouble codes.

  • Presented from a techs point of view
  • Great to use as a reference after certification

Note: The L1 Test Prep Study Guide is NOT downloadable and may only be viewed online.
Download Course Information PDF

$99.95 Online Training Course
Enroll in the Online Course for 1 year!
[wp_cart:L1 Test Prep | SCO ASE-L1:price:99.95:shipping:0.001:end]
$124.95 Complete DVD Course
Buy this on DVD and own the Course!
[button link=”http://www.auto-video.com/complete-test-prep-program-p-81.html?ref=61″ color=”a81919″] Buy Course on DVD[/button]

You May Also Like

Putting Yourself First For Safety

Learn from a fearless technician’s wisdom.

I once worked with a Romanian technician named Alex. He was a tiny guy who chain-smoked. His greatest fear was not a totalitarian dictator. It was fire and falling cars. 

Back in those days, we used drop lights with incandescent bulbs. This was long before LEDs and rechargeable batteries. The bulbs would typically stop working when they were lightly jostled. If they were dropped, the glass bulb would shatter.

Congratulations To October Guess The Tool Players

Discover the lucky winners of our latest contest and get a chance to test your skills with our engaging puzzles.

Crossword Winners Announced For October MindGames

Down or across, the clues are clear. You have to complete the puzzle to have a chance at Crossword glory.

Finding Your Balance: A Guide for Automotive Students

Here are tips students can follow to help with navigating school, while also taking care of their mental health.

Down On One Knee To Explain MindGames Answer

We get it – this one might have seemed tough, but when you really think about it there can be only one right answer.

Other Posts

Livestream TODAY: Engine Building 101

Join Doug Kaufman and the experts at Summit Racing for a livestream on October 26 at 1PM EST.

Back To School Bell Rings With PopQuiz Success

Winners of a $10 McDonald’s gift card were randomly selected from all correct entries.

Guess The Tool Doesn’t Stump Players This Week

Discover the lucky winners of our latest contest and get a chance to test your skills with our engaging puzzles.

Navistar Honors Technicians, Graduates of Uptime Academy

Navistar and its dealer network have worked together to customize training units to match specific needs.