Undercar: DIY YouTuber ChrisFix Shows Benefits Of Galvanized Brake Pads
Creativity points were awarded, but they ultimately don’t mean anything – we’re looking for the right answer.
Our bonus Guess the Car contest brought out the creative guesses – however, the vehicle suggested was NOT a crossover or a Land Rover or a Rolls Royce or a Fiat Topolina.
It was, in fact a Corolla (get it? Car Roll Uh?).
Correct entries went ’round and ’round in the hopper for a chance to win a $10 McDonald’s gift card. Congratulations to:
• Kyle Stainbrook, Olathe Advanced Technical Center, Olathe, KS;
• John Cradeuer, Barbe High School, Lake Charles, LA;
• Ben Chance, OATC, Olathe, KS;
• Michael Godson, Clark College, Vancouver, WA;
• Emiliano Arzate, Washburn Tech, Topeka, KS;
• Draven Williams, Beaufort-Jasper Academy for Career Excellence, Ridgeland, SC;
• Zander Taylor, OATC, Olathe, KS
• James Winkles, Chambers County Schools, LaFayette, AL;
• Deacon Bradbury, Olathe Technical Center, Olathe, KS;
• Wayne Hayden, Patrick County High School, Stuart, VA
Now playing: the December Guess the Car contest. Can you decode what vehicle BRAND is represented? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries this week and entries must be received by midnight, December 13, 2020.
MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits, fire the synapses and inspire creativity. New puzzles and activities will be posted regularly to help keep students engaged, connecting online and even have a chance to win some prizes. Solutions to the previous week’s puzzle and names of winners will be posted every Monday.
Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Sorry, employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter.