Undercar: Diagnosing And Repairing Wheel Bearing Noise
It’s not exactly a Thanksgiving feast, but a $10 gift card could be yours if you win!
Congratulations to the 10 lucky Crossword Puzzle players whose completed entries were recently selected as last week’s MindGames winners. We’re thankful for your continued participation!
Our winners are:
• Robert Lynch, Fayetteville Technical Community College, Fayetteville, NC
• Miles Plitt, Windham Regional Career Center, Brattleboro, VT
• Neal Steinkrauss, Weymouth High School, Weymouth, MA
• Michael Szittai, Lakewood High School/Westshore CTD, Lakewood, OH
• Brooklyn Pate, Northern Neck Technical Center, Warsaw, VA
• Ryan Stackpole, Waldo County Technical Center, Belfast, ME
• Taysen Nieman, Gilbert High School, Gilbert, AZ
• Bruce Berger, Camden Country Technical School, Sicklerville, NJ
• Desrea Cook, Grand River Technical School, Chillicothe, MO
• Aaron Hicks, Arkansas State University, Searcy, AR
How did they do it? Well, they took clues like these…
…and got these answers. Yeah, some of the clues were puzzlers but you all did a great job.
Congratulations! If you didn’t win this week, don’t worry. You still have a chance to win next week – just enter our PopQuiz MindGame before midnight, November 27.
MindGames, a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits, fire the synapses and inspire creativity is sponsored by BCA Bearings by NTN. New puzzles and activities will be posted regularly to help keep students engaged, connecting online and even have a chance to win some prizes. Solutions to the previous week’s puzzle and names of winners will be posted every Monday.
Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Sorry, employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter.