The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is hosting a free webinar for service technicians on Thursday, Oct. 7 at 4:00 p.m. ET entitled “Jeep Wrangler 4xe PHEV Operation and Diagnosis.”
In this webinar, Matt Rieger with Stellantis will provide an overview of the Jeep Wrangler 4xe. Topics include:
- Discuss the various modes of operation
- Discuss the unique characteristics of the high voltage management system
- Identify the customer-facing features
- Identify the different states of charging
- Identify the cooling system
- Discuss the P1/P2 propulsion, powertrain system and all components of the 4xe system
- Diagnostic tips for motor/generator operation and HV systems
After registering, a confirmation email will be sent containing information about joining the webinar. Those who are not sure if they can attend are encouraged to register as they will receive a follow-up email with details on how to attend a recorded session, if available.
Click here for more information or to register.