Tools & Products: NRS Brakes Re-Engineers Galvanized Brake Pads For Audi e-tron
Congratulations to last week’s winners! Try this week’s MindGame for a chance to win a gift card!
Congratulations to the 10 lucky winners whose correct answers in Tomorrow’s Technician’s “Guess The Tool” contest for the week of June 15-21, 2020 were randomly selected.
You’ve won a $10 McDonald’s gift card!
The correct answer was a Fender Cover.
This months winners are:
• Jason Anderson, Okeechobee High School, Okeechobee, FL;
• Scott Brann, George Washington High School, Danville, VA;
• Mark de la Vega, Lockport Township High School, Lockport, IL;
• Jeff Faircloth, Guilford Technical College, Jamestown, NC;
• Mike Fanelli, Nelson County High School, Lovingston, VA;
• Michael Godson, Clark College, Vancouver, WA;
• William March, Community College of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA;
• Randy Martin, Anderson Institute of Technology, Anderson, SC;
• Alyne Mayer, Mount Anthony Union High School, Bennington, VT;
• Mike McCord, TCAT Whiteville, Whiteville, TN.
Next up: The challenging Tomorrow’s Tech Pop Quiz. Can you answer all five questions correctly? If so, you might be a winner! The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries this week and entries must be received by midnight Sunday, June 28, 2020.
MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits, fire the synapses and inspire creativity. New puzzles and activities will be posted regularly to help keep students engaged, connecting online and even have a chance to win some prizes. Solutions to the previous week’s puzzle and names of winners will be posted every Monday.
Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Sorry, employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter.