My old track coach used to say “If you can accept losing, you can’t win.” This week’s MindGames puzzle brought out nothing but champions.
Thanks to BCA Bearings by NTN for sponsoring our contests!
Everyone who answered the quiz crossed the finish line together – congratulations! The correct answer, of course, was Relay Tester. Here are our 10 randomly selected winners of a $10 McDonald’s gift card.
• Aaron Hicks, Arkansas State University Beebe, Searcy, AR
• Mark de la Vega, Lockport Twp. High School, Lockport, IL
• Ed Miraglia, PNW Boces, Yorktown Hts., NY
• Tim Sheldon, Bismarck Tech Center, Bismarck, ND
• Jason Anderson, Okeechobee High School, Lake Okeechobee, FL
• Bruce Berger, Camden County Technical School, Sicklerville, NJ
• Bob Thompson, East Valley Institute of Technology, Mesa, AZ
• Michael Godson, Clark College, Vancouver, WA
• Mark Kinnikin, Delaware Tech Community College, Dover, DE
• Paul Friedt, Copper Mountain College, Joshua Tree, CA
Not a winner? No worries. Currently challenging minds is our Pop Quiz. This week it’s a goofy Christmas-themed quiz that should be incredibly simple – get all five right and you have another chance to be randomly selected from all correct entries this week. Entries must be received by midnight Sunday, January 1. Kick off 2023 with an entry!
MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits, fire the synapses and inspire creativity. New puzzles and activities will be posted regularly to help keep students engaged, connecting online and even have a chance to win some prizes. Solutions to the previous week’s puzzle and names of winners will be posted every week.
Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Sorry, employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter.