Congratulations to everyone who not only knew the answer but were lucky enough to be randomly selected as a winner of a $10 McDonald’s Gift Card in this week’s Guess the Tool MindGames puzzle.
The correct answer was CV Boot Clamp Pliers. Here’s our winners:
• Richie del Puerto, Sno-Isle Tech Skills Center, Everett, WA
• Donald Melanson, Minuteman High School, Lexington, MA
• George Billings, North Moore High School, Robbins, NC
• Luke Lorenzetti, Mid Valley High School, Throop, PA
• Wesley Dunn, Northern Neck Technical Center, Warsaw, VA
• Bob Thompson, East Valley Institute of Technology, Mesa, AZ
• Mickey Mooney, West Stanly High School, Oakboro, NC
• Manny Morales, Ratteree Career Center, Irving, TX
• Kelby Warren, Buffalo High School, Buffalo, MO
• Huck Almquist, Ida Baker High School, Cape Coral, FL
Not a winner? No worries. Currently challenging minds is our Pop Quiz. Answer all five questions correct and you have another chance to be randomly selected from all correct entries this week. Entries must be received by midnight Sunday, October 1. Winners will receive a $10 gift card to McDonald’s.
MindGames is a weekly series of interactive puzzles designed to sharpen your wits, fire the synapses and inspire creativity. New puzzles and activities will be posted regularly to help keep students engaged, connecting online and even have a chance to win some prizes. Solutions to the previous week’s puzzle and names of winners will be posted every week.
Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of correct entries received. Sorry, employees of Babcox Media, Tomorrow’s Technician, sponsors and advertisers are not eligible to enter.