While we still continue to print Tomorrow’s Technician and deliver it to more than 45,000 automotive instructors and students at 1,500 automotive schools, we also have available a digital version of the magazine that you can view on-line.
No special software is required, but a high-speed internet connection is very helpful.
You can go to the magazine directly at this address:
Some of the benefits of the digital version are:
· Built-in Hyperlinks to Advertiser Web Sites
· Download or Print Articles easily
· Fully Searchable Text
· Share with others via email
· Immediate and Widespread distribution possible
· Go Green – no wasted paper
· Never run out of copies!
There are also an archive of back issues for your to view at this site.
Please feel free to share your insights about this digital magazine experience with us.
Any comments – positive or negative – are appreciated.
E-mail us at [email protected].